In the Center Catering
Exclusive partner of UNC Charlotte Center City campus
The Dubois Center at UNC Charlotte Center City campus is in uptown Charlotte on 9th street. The building is LEED gold certified and strives to make all operations sustainable. The Center City Catering team works with UNC Charlotte facilities to offer sustainable catering. In order to do this, all orders come with bamboo and compostable serveware. China is available for an additional charge.
Center City Catering has assembled a menu offering which can be presented in many different ways and event styles. You can view the Carved + Crafted Menu.
Contact: Morgan Smith, Catering Manager, 704-687-0836
- All food & beverage served at the Dubois Center must be purchased through the official University catering company, Chartwells Dining Services. No food or beverage may be brought into the event by or through any other source.
- Catering orders must be placed at least two weeks before the event date.
- Dubois Center Events Staff will connect each client with Chartwells. If necessary, a meeting will be arranged between Chartwells, the client and the Dubois Center Events Staff to discuss food and beverage needs.
- Payment for catering: Chartwells will directly invoice client.
- All food service will be inside the classroom and not in the hallway.
- Organizers will need to coordinate drop off carefully with catering team.
Starting Fall 2021, Event organizer will need to order alcohol through Chartwells. The Catering Bar Service is organized by the Dubois Center catering manager.